- Law Degree from Federal University of Minas Gerais Law School, 1971.
- Bachelor in Business Administration – União de Negócios e Administração (UNA), 1978.
- Post-Graduate Degree in Financial Administration – União de Negócios e Administração (UNA), 1979.
- Structuring of civil engineering contracts, energy and telecommunications projects in Brazil and internationally, international business transactions, joint ventures, project finance, privatization, concession, public-private partnership (“PPP”), tax law, administrative law, M&A transactions, civil and commercial contracts, Intellectual Property law, arbitration and compliance.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Commercial Association of Minas Gerais.
- Co-chair of the Construction, Infrastructure and Mining Practice Group of TERRALEX.
- Former Legal Counsel for major corporations.
- Lecturer in seminars on International Trade and Administrative Law.
- Author of the chapter “International Joint Ventures in Brazil” published in the publication Lawyering in the International Market, by Transnational Publishers, Inc., New York, 1999.
- Foreign Languages
- Former head of legal departments of major companies in the areas of energy, steel works and heavy construction.
- Continuous participation in meetings and legal congresses.
- English, French and Spanish.