- Law Degree from Milton Campos Law School, 2009.
- Graduated in Literary Studies (Greek and Latin) – Federal University of the state of Minas Gerais, 2005.
- Master of Arts in Latin Literature (Latin) – Federal University of the state of Minas Gerais, 2009.
- Post-Graduate Degree in Corporate Law – Getulio Vargas Foundation, 2012.
- Extension course in Private International Law – Fordham University, New York, 2014.
- Civil, administrative and commercial litigation, including bankruptcy, reorganization and court supervised reorganization, collection suits, civil liability, family law and law of succession.