- Law Degree from Catholic University of Minas Gerais Law School, 1980.
- Corporate law, M&A transactions, civil, commercial and financing contracts, environmental law, mining law, property rights, asset planning, family law, law of succession and arbitration.
- Legal advisor of the Brazilian National Confederation of Industry (Confederação Nacional da Indústria – CNI), of the National Council of the Brazilian Micro and Small Business Support Service (SEBRAE), and of the Minas Gerais Industry Federation (Federação das Indústrias do Estado de Minas Gerais – FIEMG).
- Member of the Committee of Law Firms of the Brazilian Bar Association – Minas Gerais Section.
- Former Legal Counsel of several corporations.
- Continuous participation in meetings and legal congresses.