- Law Degree from Federal University of Minas Gerais Law School, 1958.
- Summer Program in Foreign Law – Parker School of Foreign and Comparative Law, Columbia University, New York, NY, 1982.
- Business law, corporate reorganization, contracts, litigation, bankruptcy, reorganization and court supervised reorganization, arbitration, real estate law, family law and law of succession.
- Arbitror and member of the Board of Directors of the Chamber of Brazilian Bussiness Arbitration – CAMARB.
- Arbitrator of the Special Chamber of the Financial Market of Câmara Mineira de Arbitragem Empresarial – CAMINAS.
- Member of the Brazilian Arbitration Committee – CBAr.
- Member of CESA – Studies Center of Law Firms.
- Member of the Brazilian Association of Tax Law – ABRADT.
- Former member of the Board of Directors of CESA – Studies Center of Law Firms.
- Former member of the Board of the Brazilian Bar Association, Section of Minas Gerais.
- Former member of the Deliberating Board of the Development Bank of Minas Gerais – BDMG.
- Former Director of the Credit, Financing and Investment Company of Minas Gerais.
- Former Legal Counsel of the Minas Gerais Association of Credit, Financing and Investment Businesses.
- Continuous participation in meetings and legal congresses.