- Law Degree from Federal University of Minas Gerais Law School, 1993.
- LL.M – University of Houston Law Center, Houston, TX, 2001.
- Corporate law, M&A transactions, due diligence, civil, commercial and financing contracts, international commerce, internet law, labor law and arbitration.
- Member of ABCI Institute – Brazilian International Trade Scholars (www.abciinstitute.org) since 2005;
- Member of the Institute for International and Comparative Law, Dallas, Texas;
- Member of the Health Law Organization, University of Houston, since 2001;
- In 1999, she worked as an international associate at the Office of Mithoff & Jacks LL.P, in Houston, TX, where she assisted with medical malpractice cases;
- Co-author of an article published in the newspaper Valor Econômico, as well as in the book “Ensaios em Comércio Internacional” (Essays on International Commerce), Volume II, Editora Singular, on “Bioterrorism Law and International Commerce”.
- Author of article published in Terralex Connections magazine on the theme “Sensitive Issues under Brazil Labor Agreements”.