- Law Degree from Milton Campos Law School, 2010.
- Post-Graduate Degree in Business Law – Gama Filho University – CAD – Law Update Center, 2011.
- Extension course in Corporate Law – IBMEC, 2011.
- Masters in Law (Corporate Law) – Milton Campos Law School, 2014.
- Post Graduate Degree – Business Management – Dom Cabral Foundation, in progress.
- Civil, administrative and corporate litigation, including contracts, possessory actions, expropriation, civil liabilities and succession, arbitration and mediation.
- Collaborator on the Ethics and Discipline Board of the Brazilian Bar Association – Minas Gerais Section.
- Member of the Brazilian Arbitration Committee – Cbar.
- Member of the Brazilian Private Corporate Mediation Group – GEMEP.
- English and Spanish.